Thanks to all BLAST Volunteers
A world of thanks to the many, many volunteers who helped to make the 2018 BLAST a success. The 400+ students who spent the night enjoyed a fabulous trip from the US to Ireland … Australia … China … Holland … Italy … France … Greece and Kenya. Yes … all in one night!
Decorations, food, games and prizes were all world-class because of the extraordinary efforts of our volunteers. We can't do this without you!
See all the photos from the 2018 BLAST on our Facebook page.
Membership Dues for 2018-19
Join us; stay informed; be involved in some small way, and our high school will be a place where you feel you can be heard and make a difference.
To join us and pay your family's dues:
- Go to our membership page to pay family dues through PayPal.
- MAIL your dues payment to HHS PTSA, 200 Mill Road, Havertown, PA 19083. Checks ($25) should be made payable to HHS PTSA and please write your student's name(s) and grade(s) on the memo line of your check.
Also, please, sign up for our email list, which is how we communicate with everyone.
We ask each family for dues of $25 to keep our association and its programs working. Your dues pay for:
- PTSA Education Grants to qualifying seniors to help defray the cost of any post-secondary education
- Staff appreciation luncheon
- The After-prom BLAST
- Other projects to help keep HHS great
More EZ Money
Now your online shopping through Amazon can help to support the BLAST. Click through this link to AmazonSmile - a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (click the "Get Started button to the left), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the HHS PTSA BLAST.
It's that ez! Nothing to register; nothing to turn in; nothing extra to buy. Simply shop at Amazon by clicking "Get Started" from our website. Amazon even knows it's you; all your account info appears on the Amazon Smile site.
A tribute … celebrating the life of Dennis Speakman.