Please help make BLAST 2019 a success!
Chaperones, casino dealers (for poker, black jack, roulette wheel) and clean-up volunteers are needed for the After-prom BLAST beginning about 11 p.m. on Friday, May 31, throughout the night, and for clean-up on Saturday morning, June 1.
If you can help - even for an hour - please choose a job and sign up here: Signup Genius
Shifts on the sign-up are for 2 1/2 hours but if you can offer any amount of time, please sign up.
Thanks in advance!
Membership Dues for 2018-19
Join us; stay informed; be involved in some small way, and our high school will be a place where you feel you can be heard and make a difference.
To join us and pay your family's dues:
- Go to our membership page to pay family dues through PayPal.
- MAIL your dues payment to HHS PTSA, 200 Mill Road, Havertown, PA 19083. Checks ($25) should be made payable to HHS PTSA and please write your student's name(s) and grade(s) on the memo line of your check.
Also, please, sign up for our email list, which is how we communicate with everyone.
We ask each family for dues of $25 to keep our association and its programs working. Your dues pay for:
- PTSA Education Grants to qualifying seniors to help defray the cost of any post-secondary education
- Staff appreciation luncheon
- The After-prom BLAST
- Other projects to help keep HHS great
More EZ Money
Now your online shopping through Amazon can help to support the BLAST. Click through this link to AmazonSmile - a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (click the "Get Started button to the left), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the HHS PTSA BLAST.
It's that ez! Nothing to register; nothing to turn in; nothing extra to buy. Simply shop at Amazon by clicking "Get Started" from our website. Amazon even knows it's you; all your account info appears on the Amazon Smile site.
A tribute … celebrating the life of Dennis Speakman.